This year, winter NAMM went virtual via the Believe in Music Week event
In this episode I will discuss the sessions I’ve attended, and how you can benefit from what I saw.
- MIDI 2.0
- Basics of Signal Flow
- Creating Ensembles in a Virtual Environment
- Vaideology with Steve Vai
- Home Recording for the metal guitar player with Glenn Fricker
- Igniting a Music Career Post Covid
- Producing Remotely in COVID Times
- Livestreaming your music class
- Preparing for a Post Pandemic Era in Music Education
- Teaching Guitar in a Virtual Learning Environment
PlayerListen to “Episode 62: NAMM Believe in Music Week” on Spreaker.
This episode has the following structure:
- Contact information and how you can support
- Summary of NAMM Believe in Music Week
Access any past episode here
Support the podcastBecome a Patron!
Amazon affiliate links:
- Focusrite Scarlett Solo
- Universal Audio Apollo Twin
- Rode Procaster Microphone
- Rode NT1 Microphone
- AKG K702 headphones
Reverb affiliate links:
Get in touch
If you want to discuss this topic further, suggest a future topic, or discuss how I can help you with your Home Studio:
Newsletter Signup Form
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on articles and new episodes on your inbox.