These are the services we provide, and a summary of our expertise and the tools we typically utilise
- Agile product development workflows with metrics and continuous improvement;
- Data science applied to product development;
- Technical project management and assurance;
- Systems engineering;
- Systems architecture;
- Procurement and BOM management;
- Software testing and debugging;
- Introduction to Manufacture.
- Digital Signal Processing;
- Restoration and Repair;
- Encoding and Decoding;
- Re-Amping and Effects;
- Assisting with issues and troubleshooting.
- Test plans;
- Design documentation;
- User and service manuals;
- Reviews and tutorials – check our blog;
- Assisting with issues and written customer support.
Industries and devices covered
- Professional Audio
- Garage Band, Logic Pro X or Pro Tools DAW and plugins;
- Audio interfaces and associated gear;
- Audio and music apps for iOS devices;
- Stand-alone music and audio software for MacOS;
- Digital music instruments;
- Guitar gear such as amp modelers and multi-effects devices.
- Creative Digital Media
- Voice-overs, podcasts, personal audio files or audio over video;
- Music, Sound, Voice, Dialogue or Speech;
- Cloud-based digital music and video distribution.
- Consumer Electronics
- Stereos, speakers and home theatre;
- Audio and video monitors and recorders;
- LCD and OLED TVs;
- Digital Set-top Boxes;
- Acoustic safety devices;
Typical tools and resources
- Audio laboratory equipped for testing, measuring, recording, editing, mixing, encoding, decoding and processing audio media in the most common formats in the market;
- Product development workflows are based on MS Project, JIRA, Confluence or similar tools as required;
- Business intelligence based on tools such as EazyBI for JIRA or PowerBI;
- Audio Engineering tools include Audacity, SoundForge, Izotope RX, Logic Pro X, Pro Tools, DAW Plugins and Matlab;
- Technical writing tools include MS Word and WordPress;
- Working knowledge of C, C++, Swift, Matlab, MySQL and Python programming languages and associated toolchains and repositories;
- Wide network of contacts for referrals or outsourcing if not in our field of expertise.
Please use our Contact Form to get in touch and discuss our project, service or issue.