We love product development want to assist you in establishing a product development flow that works for your business and drives you to success. Our speciality is in utilising Atlassian Confluence and JIRA to drive projects to success.
We have helped businesses in the following domains:
- Audio plugins and apps;
- Professional audio and professional video Equipment;
- Telecommunications devices;
Our focus is on the following tools:
- Confluence as a tool for knowledge base:
- Meeting Notes,
- Test Plans and results,
- Single source of truth on your project.
- JIRA as a tool for workflow and issue tracking:
- Customised workflows and agile boards;
- Gantt charts for the waterfall portions of your project;
- Resource maps;
- Single source for planning and tracking your project.
We have done research and utilise techniques coming from PMBOK, PRINCE2, Agile and Scrum.
Our approach is to utilise our expertise to tailor a process based on Confluence and JIRA to your project needs. One-size-fits all approach is hardly realistic in our view. A few examples of this include:
- Customising systems engineering process to just ‘top of the V’ for development of apps;
- Adopting an iterative and incremental process when developing an embedded system to production, but then treating subsequent releases as agile;
- Developing hybrid process where disciplines which are sequential in nature follow waterfall, and fluid disciplines utilise agile techniques and sprints to stay fresh and up-to-date with the development flow.
Except in a few rare cases, most developments don’t end the way they were initially planned and expected at the beginning. Markets are far too dynamic and technology evolves too fast for that to occur.
We apply a process which documents and understands the impact of changes yet allow them to occur as they are part of life.
When a business has sunk costs in the ongoing development, there might be good marginal value for reasonable marginal costs in some emerging changes.
We treat that as an opportunity rather than a threat. That approach yields happy customers with the products they desired in the end.
Our end goal is to utilise the tools and processes we know to drive your project to success.
To know more
Please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your project further and see how we can work together.